Fly Fusion Forums

Blowing Up The Boat Soon....

No, brownstone started it.

I spent 3 yrs on a submarine. I have a highly sensitive gaydar (to avoid it you have to be able to recognize it). It reacted to the gayness of the sandwich pick and I had to comment on it.

No, brownstone started it.

I spent 3 yrs on a submarine. I have a highly sensitive gaydar (to avoid it you have to be able to recognize it). It reacted to the gayness of the sandwich pick and I had to comment on it.

I suppose........ ?

do "light in their loafers" FFers look like a Orvis catalog model? Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Lynn, all I can say about your topless qualifier is that it would hurt you more than it would hurt me if I did it. There's evidence of blindness caused by seeing me in that condition, what with my Mike's cataract and all.

As for the sandwich, I thought it sounded so good that I made my own version for my straight, married-with-children fishing buddies today and they thought they absolutely rocked with a Pilsner Urquell.

To wit: Turkey on ciabatta with provalone and raspberry chipotle salsa.

It didn't suck that we dined streamside on a glorious, sunny spring day with a major blue winged olive hatch ahead of us.

But I digress. I'd love to float in your boat and maybe catch some fish and certainly enjoy a frosty bev, but I'll just have to daydream about it.

Lynn, all I can say about your topless qualifier is that it would hurt you more than it would hurt me if I did it. There's evidence of blindness caused by seeing me in that condition, what with my Mike's cataract and all.

As for the sandwich, I thought it sounded so good that I made my own version for my straight, married-with-children fishing buddies today and they thought they absolutely rocked with a Pilsner Urquell.

To wit: Turkey on ciabatta with provalone and raspberry chipotle salsa.

It didn't suck that we dined streamside on a glorious, sunny spring day with a major blue winged olive hatch ahead of us.

But I digress. I'd love to float in your boat and maybe catch some fish and certainly enjoy a frosty bev, but I'll just have to daydream about it.

Now imagine that sandwich made with a Pannini Press. If you don't have one, it's worth the investment...trust me.

And Sarah....any time you come north we'd be so happy to take you down the river. I hope it happens one day.