Fly Fusion Forums

Calgary Campgrounds

Okay, with our imminent move to Calgary (movers come on the 26th!!) and the fact that we haven't secured a place of residence yet (waiting for our house to sell in Parksville). can anyone recommend a campground in the south end of the city. Wife is working downtown at The Palliser, I'm still looking (not for long I hope) and the little one has daycare in Prestwick so it would be nice to be able to drop her off on the way downtown. We currently have 2 weeks booked at Calgary West but that is their max stay.

If anyone has any suggestions we sure would appreciate it.

Thanks

Colin

try pine creek

How far out is that now? Seem to remember the drive to the confluence being a fairly long one when I lived downtown. Although it would make the daycare stop on the way.

Thanks

Guest TerryH

Pine Creek RV Campground is right on Hwy 2, about 3 minutes south of 22X. We've stayed there a number of times, and would highly recommend it. It's clean, well-managed, and the sites are large. Terry

CDone what kind of work are you after?

I'm a chef, been involved with food for 25 years.

Also run a small custom fly rod building company (figure Calgary might be a good location ;) )

Colin

Pine Creek RV Campground is right on Hwy 2, about 3 minutes south of 22X. We've stayed there a number of times, and would highly recommend it. It's clean, well-managed, and the sites are large. Terry

Thanks, we'll have to check that one out when we get there. Currently booked into Calgary West for the first 2 weeks (15 day max stay :( ). With baby and dog in tow its going to be an interesting couple of weeks, hopefully house here sells quick so we can put an offer on a house and mov in before the snow flies.

Colin