Fly Fusion Forums

Definition Of Pathetic!!!!

Guest Sundancefisher

Guest Sundancefisher

I was over at the Canadian Tire in Shawnessy Calgary and noticed a truck pull up to the charity drop boxes. The gentleman dropped of a number of bags and pieces of furniture.

As soon as he started pulling away a number of cars parked within about 100 feet started up and moved over to the boxes. These people proceeded to ransack the charity's donations and put anything and everything in their cars that they could... Unbelievably after they were done they then left and returned to their parking spots waiting for the next drop off.

Pathetic that these people are stealing from a charity and even more pathetic some of them were driving newer vehicles.

I stopped and shouted out to a couple of chinese women that they were stealing and I was calling the cops... They acted like they didn't know English but took off really quick after I shouted their licence number at them.

UNFREAKING BELIEVEABLE!

Someone needs to get a camcorder and put these idiots on YouTUBE!

Just when you think people can't drop to a new low, brutal!

Just as bad as when people drop off old junk, like TV's that don't work because they are too lazy to take to the dump. The charity then has to spend their cash to have the garbage removed.

I was dropping off my recycling the other day and some goof ball had left 5 cans of old paint right their in front of the mixed paper bin...stupid..I do think that depots for disposal of items like paint and oil should be more readily available, as good to keep that crap out of the river and land fills, but the guy obviosly realized it was not the place for it but left it their anyway! The good old somebody else will take care of it routine!! Ignorant!

Guest Sundancefisher
Just when you think people can't drop to a new low, brutal!

Just as bad as when people drop off old junk, like TV's that don't work because they are too lazy to take to the dump. The charity then has to spend their cash to have the garbage removed.

I was dropping off my recycling the other day and some goof ball had left 5 cans of old paint right their in front of the mixed paper bin...stupid..I do think that depots for disposal of items like paint and oil should be more readily available, as good to keep that crap out of the river and land fills, but the guy obviosly realized it was not the place for it but left it their anyway! The good old somebody else will take care of it routine!! Ignorant!

I agree that the lack of respect is getting pretty bad. I just hope that more people lead by example...