• 7 wt Single Hand
    • 8 weight and up (SH)
    • Spey 5 wt
    • Spey 6 wt
    • Spey 7 wt
    • Spey 8 wt and up (DH)
    • Switch Rod
    • Spinning Rod With Rapalas

hahaaa...you guys who don't know the first thing about 'Centre Pin' fishing are a bloody hoot!..just because someone can out fish your sorry asses, you think he is the a**hole, where as it is you.. who are soooo intelligent to voice ur opinions without any knowledge of the method or the guy using it....I sure would like any of you to step beside me while I'm using my Pin on the river and say something to me...some of you have met me and believe me, now that would really be a hoot...and as far as "unscented pink worms " are concern....you can't buy any in this province cause nobody is smart enough to import them and sell them...I use/have them, and I defy any of the boys to say I can't use them..

..that gentleman has taken a 28 1/2" brown at FC, with his method, [Czech nymphing]...what have you caught..hahaa..little 20" er's..yep this forum is a good laugh, all these wannabes who think they are so much better than everyone else, who like to spread the manure around after they go fishing..not saying everyone is like that ...but hell..if the shoe fits...wear it!

..................Wolfie

Yaaawn....

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic