Fly Fusion Forums

Fish Tales' Feature Flies

FishTales

That's great stuff Dave. I hadn't noticed the older ties before. Only two suggestions - bigger pictures and especially for dark flies like the quick leech a light background like on the Bucanero pics would be helpful. Nice to see more fly shops providing these kinds of resources and putting some good content on their websites.

Thanks for the feedback.

We've asked Aaron to be sure to use the lighter background - like the one in the Bucanero - for future ties. I'll see what I can do about a larger format for the bigger pictures. (Dave's said the same thing)

Nancy

Aswome to see this from the friendly people at Fish TAles, a couple of great ties that I can diffently use on the BOW.

I have a 22inch LCD and I didn't have much problems seeing the flies, I understand how on some of the darker ones it was a bit hard to see. Anyways its all good and I can't wait to see what comes next.

The link to the rubber leg stonefly no worky for me.

YUp I just checked and it just comes back to the same page, I just looked at the leech patterns since I have been tying them lately. I am sure it will get fixed soon.

Edit: just tried the ALL the links again, and everything is working perfectly fine now, check out that pattern looks like it will be gold