Fly Fusion Forums

Where To Buy A Mens Suit In Calgary?

Yeah, I concur with Marc, Grafton has pretty good (Canadian made) suits and styles at affordable prices.

P

Maybe Grafton & Co, the Bay downtown, H & M? They might not have on site tailoring though. Harry Rosen might even have some especially if they have a sale on. There are also some independent shops downtown but I don't know what kind of price range they carry.

I got my Nautica suit at the Bay in Chinook (the Bay downtown is even better) for 40% off. They have Tommy Hilfiger, Kenneth Cole, Nautica, Jones New York and more. So if you can wait a bit, keep scoping the sales there. My suit was reg. $750 and got it for $450 and eventhough it's Nautica, it says "Made in Canada" on the label. Oh, and they did alterations at no cost.

Guest Sundancefisher

I bought mine a while back at Anthony's. Nice suits...reasonably priced. I found that you got what you paid for when looking at suits.

That being said...Moores just advertized a buy one get one free sale. Buy a $1000 suit...get one free puts it in the great quality range.

Then you have to look at colors. I have a black, charcoal, brown and navy... I only really ever where the black and brown (not a true brown but kinda speckled with brown) suits.

Then you need matching belts, matching shoes and matching socks.

I hate shopping for clothes. They need a queer eye for the straight fisherman guy clothing shopping service...