Fly Fusion Forums

Is Your Dawg Depressed?

Guest KnottyGirl
My Jack Russell is a F&^%ing headcase!!!!!!

Mine too... I don't think they understand the concept of "Depression". This video does not apply to JRT's. <_<

Guest RedWiggler

Does your Jack now how to make you feel guilty? The only differance between my dog and any other human is that he walks on 4 legs and is a little more hairy than most. There is only one person in my dogs world and that is him.

Guest KnottyGirl
Does your Jack now how to make you feel guilty? The only differance between my dog and any other human is that he walks on 4 legs and is a little more hairy than most. There is only one person in my dogs world and that is him.

LOL, yup, that sounds about right!

My dog just lost two of his most prized companions on Monday. He was really depressed the first day but hes gradually coming to terms with the loss of his lick toys. Hey it can't be all that bad, he gained a coin purse in the process. And to make things worse for him, he can't come to work with me until it heals which makes him even more depressed.

Guest RedWiggler

Oh I get it now man....poor fella!!! My dog has been sleeping in the closet for 5 years, ever since he lost his 2 fav lick toys. Now there is just a little tufft of skin with hair on it, that said it did not slow him down or mellow him out at all, if anything his attitude has gotten worse I think he just took it personally!!!!!