Fly Fusion Forums

Remote Car Starter

Anyone have one that they would recommend??? Looking into a few and see Visions with a 2 way remote on for $344.00 installed. 200 bucks off.

No, I am not that lazy a bast!@#, but good for the wife and new van especially with leather seats in this frost!!!!!!!!

With computers and electrical systems in cars these days, this is something I wouldn't mess with. So...you get what you pay for and if it costs more then it's gonna be done right. After market, Quinn Security is, by far, the best on the market right now. They are pricey, but they know what they're doing and they won't mess your van up while doing it.

Get one...seriously. My Outlook has one on it (first vehicle I've had) and, although it sits most of the time in a warm garage, I love it when I can sit in a restaurant and start it up while I'm waiting for the cheque and have a warm car to dash to. They are worth the $$.

With computers and electrical systems in cars these days, this is something I wouldn't mess with. So...you get what you pay for and if it costs more then it's gonna be done right. After market, Quinn Security is, by far, the best on the market right now. They are pricey, but they know what they're doing and they won't mess your van up while doing it.

Get one...seriously. My Outlook has one on it (first vehicle I've had) and, although it sits most of the time in a warm garage, I love it when I can sit in a restaurant and start it up while I'm waiting for the cheque and have a warm car to dash to. They are worth the $$.

Yeah, I know what you mean when you talk about all the wiring in new vehicles. We bought a new Honda Odossey in June and I have to consider all the bypass options for power this power that.

Thanks

Will look into Quinn.

I had a good one that would warm the car, brush off the snow and clear the ice of the windows then I got Divorced and now I do it myself.

LMAO…I play WII boxing with my car starter…I beat the **** out of her….it’s awesome…Hopefully I don’t a WII restraining order!!! :boxers: