Fly Fusion Forums

New Fly Fishing Video From The Humblefisherman

Hello fellow fly fishers,

The snow has gathered in apon us and forced us off the water. Winter is here.

A blessing to some and a curse to others. I have been busy in the edit bay putting the touches on the 2008 season of The Humblefisherman series.

I fondly reflect back to fall, as the trees were changing reminding us to get out before the end. It was one of these fall day's that we recorded Falling for Cutthroat Trout. The fish were keen to bite and we were able to hook up on a multitude of rigs in the headwaters of our favorite creek.

Hope you enjoy,

The Humblefisherman

Remember to watch it in high quality mode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMqMZ2sOesE

dope vid dude! thats ibn my favorite stretch on that stream for years!!!!!!!!! see any bulls in them trees?

Didn't see a bull all day, those trees were stacked with big cutts and a hefty rainbow, the rainbow was too smart for me. We indended to fish another section but it was closed because of yogi. Strand was making me crack up all day, it was hard for me to keep it under 10 mins cause of all the fish we caught. Glad you guy's enjoyed, thanks for watchin, and there should be another one along shortly.

Didn't see a bull all day, those trees were stacked with big cutts and a hefty rainbow, the rainbow was too smart for me. We indended to fish another section but it was closed because of yogi. Strand was making me crack up all day, it was hard for me to keep it under 10 mins cause of all the fish we caught. Glad you guy's enjoyed, thanks for watchin, and there should be another one along shortly.

better be!!