Fly Fusion Forums

Any Machinists In The Crowd

but that is a tough job and a skilled job eddy! thinking about making fly reels flytyer?

In my early days in the service I was also trained as a machinist but don't have access to the machinery or I could do this job myself.

Max I'm not making flyreels not exactly a small job with all operations that would be involved; I need to have a specialize tool made for my tying bench.

In my early days in the service I was also trained as a machinist but don't have access to the machinery or I could do this job myself.

Max I'm not making flyreels not exactly a small job with all operations that would be involved; I need to have a specialize tool made for my tying bench.

I'm buzzing with curiosity (and too much coffee).

Come on somebody... help him out so I can find out what he's making!!!

I'm buzzing with curiosity (and too much coffee).

Come on somebody... help him out so I can find out what he's making!!!

I have found someone that will help me out when they find some free time to do the project.

well I for one don't care what it is..... anything that can't be whittled out of wood ain't worth using :rolleyes:

A wooden one of these would be totally useless as wood wouldn't stand up to what this is to be used for it.

A wooden one of these would be totally useless as wood wouldn't stand up to what this is to be used for it.

Flytyer

With all this secretiveness one can only safely assume that you are developing some sort of superior sub-human mechanical female robot...Only to conquer the male heterosexual human race. Thus only to enslave us, to tie all your flies, while you fish the Mecca of all trout steams… the bow…

Tina_Robot_girl.jpg