Fly Fusion Forums

Loop Excitement

Hey guys so the door bell just rang and what did the UPS driver have for me.

IMGP1868.jpg

I received the 2 rods, both of which came with tubes and socks which I didn't think would happen on the super deal they were being offered for, and 2 t-shirts.

Now I just need my line and its time.

WOOT

PS those of you with 9/10 wt reels for sale might want to PM 420flyfishin, I am fairly confident he needs a reel now.

Sweet man. Guess your calling in sick for work for the next couple days eh. :)

Well it is a big rod, 9/10 but no reason to not try it out, I am lucky enough to be a self employed carpenter and I am in some serious dead time right now so it shouldn't be a problem

it's a Loop Adventure series 13'2" 9wt 3 piece. I have mated it with a Loop Evotech 8/10HD G2.

I wish it had the grain weights on it, but I am sure I will have no problem figuring the line requirements from the helpful Spey chuckers here.

I got super lucky as I was really thinking I would spend a bundle on this set up, but right now I am into it for just $400. UPS screwed me with a $52.39 "brokerage" fee.

I know it isn't ideal but i will be using this bad boy for 9 days of fishing in Costa Rica starting Dec 12..... You can all share the experience via my film.... I know it isn't the same