Fly Fusion Forums

New Humblefisherman Vid

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dog faced wolverine it is... I can live with that.

:D

It's funny, i fished today on the Bow with Turnbull, we were talking lots about it. I trust his judgment just as much as anyone else. He told me about seeing one on a heli adventure. He doesn't think it's a wolverine either. I love all the photo's that had helped to try to figure this out. I look at that photo of the marmot... the tail fits, the color fits, but the size doesn't, the face doesn't, the behavior doesn't. As far as Wolverine, the face fits, the claws fit, and the behavior fits but the color doesn't, the movement doesn't in the first clip but does it does in the second. The face, the river dive, and the general behavior forces me to exclude the marmot, but i also think i have to exclude Wolverine based on everything else that has been submitted. so... i'm confused. I was looking at Fishers, the face of this thing was very similar but had light patches, fishers are also alot more weasle like smaller, and head up tree's when startled. I'm sure it's not a fisher either.

So i will now close saying, I must remove the "wolverine encounter part" from the title thanks to my "support" group. I will be content to refer to it in the future as a semi aggressive, waterlovin, trailblazing, fisherfaced, marmotskinned bushstalking treehoppin Wolverine like creature from below the Quadra Falls.

Thank everyone for helping me figure this all out.

So i will now close saying, I must remove the "wolverine encounter part" from the title thanks to my "support" group. I will be content to refer to it in the future as a semi aggressive, waterlovin, trailblazing, fisherfaced, marmotskinned bushstalking treehoppin Wolverine like creature from below the Quadra Falls.

Ok but who's gonna figure the latin name for that one out??!??? :hihohiho::D :D

Where's Clive when you need 'em.... :dr: