Fly Fusion Forums

I.. Can't.. Stop..

Two brooms were hanging in the closet and after a while they got to know each other so well, they decided to get married. One broom was, of course, the bride-broom, the other the groom-broom.

The bride-broom looked very beautiful in her white dress, and the groom-broom was handsome and suave in his tuxedo. The wedding was lovely..

After the wedding, at the wedding dinner, the bride-broom leaned over and said to the groom-broom, "I think i'm going to have a little whisk-broom!"

"IMPOSSIBLE!" said the groom-broom.

Are you ready for this? Brace yourself.. it's going to hurt!

"WE HAVEN'T EVEN SWEPT TOGETHER!!"

A chicken farmer went into a local tavern and took a seat at the bar next to a woman patron and ordered a glass of champagne.

The woman perks up and says, "How about that? I just ordered a glass of champagne, too!"

He turned to her and said, "What a coincidence. This is a special day for me; I'm celebrating."

"This is a special day for me, too, and I'm also celebrating!," says the woman.

"What a coincidence," says the man. They clinked glasses and he asked, "What are you celebrating?"

"My husband and I have been trying to have a child," she replied. "Today, my gynaecologist told me I'm pregnant!"

"What a coincidence," says the man. "I'm a chicken farmer. For years all my hens were infertile, but today they're finally fertile."

"That's great!" says the woman, "how did your chickens become fertile?"

"I switched cocks," he replied.

"What a coincidence," she said.