Fly Fusion Forums

A Few Pics From Tues

shredneck

Shee-ite! Dem brookies is purty! The underwater pic came out real nice; what camera are ya using?

I just got an Olympus Stylus 850 SW for my birthday a few days ago; can't wait to nail a few of those

underwater shots. Tried a few the other day, but the water was kinda murky & they didn't turn out.

Was neat to get video of my bro' land a fish, then went under for the release; I think I'm gonna like

this new toy!

Anyhoo, thanks for posting some sweet shots, man; keep 'em comin'!

Later,

Steve

Thanks Guys,

That's my first underwater shot that turned out REALLY good. I've been trying them for a while.

these pics were shot with an olymus 790.

Works good so far, no leaks or malfunctions.

I dented the front panel this winter snomobiling but it hasn't affected the camera at all.

I would recomend it to anyone who wants a point and shoot camera.

Later

Dave,

Upload the pictures to a Picture server like ImageShack of Photobucket. When uploading, select a lower resolution. I use Imageshack and select resize the image 15" monitor resolution. The picture will upload to a size usable by this site. Once uploaded, find the direct link to image URL. Copy it, select the Image icon in the FFC dialog box you are typing the report in, then copy the URL into the image dialog box. I think you can then post as many as 10 pictures (maybe a bit less) into a single post.