Fly Fusion Forums

Beer And Global Warming

Guest Sundancefisher

Guest Sundancefisher

July 14, 2008 – IPCC 10.9801p

Facts released today by the Center for Global Warming Studies have shown that the explosion in sales by the carbonated beverage market has caused 83% of the global warming effects on Earth. Scientist Bev Nate Carbon expressed her deep concern. “When observing a 2 liter container of Pepsi at room temperature we saw the release of upwards of 3 litres of carbon dioxide at room temperature and atmospheric pressure. When researching Pepsi’s sales figures of $2 billion dollars, at $2 per 2 liter container we saw 1 billion 2 liter containers sold. At 3 liters of carbon dioxide per container that worked out to 3 billion liters of carbon dioxide released into the atmosphere.” Studies proved that this is more that the entire car industry when all the sales of all carbonated beverages in the world include beer and wines are added up. Coke had more than 550 billion servings at 1 liter of carbon dioxide released per serving.

Expectations are that the World Health Organization and the United Nations will soon be moving to ban all carbonated beverage sales before the Earth sees increasingly harmful effects. The facts show that such effects will not be limited to increased global temperatures but also other toxic pollutions as well. People must be warned that this new finding is more critical than any past milestone discovery such as dioxins, CFC’s, DDT and toxic CO2. Over 3 trillion liters of CO2 is being poured into our atmosphere every year from the soft drink, wine and beer industry. The total world CO2 output is currently around 27,245,758 metric tons. 3,306,933 can be reduced with just this simple initiative and will in fact reduce toxic CO2 emissions to below 1990 levels.

The IPCC needs the publics help. Therefore please forward your comments as soon as possible to the IPCC, Intercontinental Panel on Climate Change. We need to stop all carbonated beverage sales before it is too late to save the planet.

A menace to society requires police raids in the future causing mahem death and distruction. the new scourge and plight against man kind - winos and soda freaks unite underground to build

*** A NEW coke lab ***

who needs meth junkies and crack addicts. take away the coke, the beer and other carbonated beverages and there will be some serious home brew happening

what's next ban the sale of sugar and yeast. while we are at it, might as well plug up all the cows and hope the world's termite population never farts at once. i'm seeing a remake of demolition man. i love denis leary's character

sorry this one i'm not supporting to prevent global warming from putting the next ice age off from 80,000 years to 100,000 years. i just don't care that much. and getting rid of all carbonated drinks, isnt going to make the weather any better.

Guest Sundancefisher
I love it

I sent in my agreement with this. Banning all carbonated beverages will make us meet all our CO2 emission levels under Kyoto.

Great idea!