Fly Fusion Forums

So How Come....................

Yeah Yeah, a pair of ninja comedians.... spent spinner my left testicle..I'll have you 2 dooodes know that while it may take me all night to do what I used to do all night, I'm as good once as I ever was! :P :P :P Dun my ass :rolleyes:

JHCOAC ...... 215 posts and yer a mayfly????? WTF's up widdat?

Yeah Yeah, a pair of ninja comedians.... spent spinner my left testicle..I'll have you 2 dooodes know that while it may take me all night to do what I used to do all night, I'm as good once as I ever was! :P :P :P Dun my ass :rolleyes:

JHCOAC ...... 215 posts and yer a mayfly????? WTF's up widdat?

Just curious: how many posts before you're a cluster***k?

Hey Taco, I am a baetis nymph too. Must be preparation for my reincarnation. There should be an "old fart" class ... no actual membership quals ... just have to be an OF.

PS: How'd you make out with that little storm on Friday? Man I was actually thinking of you. (Hard to imagine.) Dave Spence showed the cell on the six o'clock and we could see the cell outside the trailer headed to CH.

Hey Taco, I am a baetis nymph too. Must be preparation for my reincarnation. There should be an "old fart" class ... no actual membership quals ... just have to be an OF.

PS: How'd you make out with that little storm on Friday? Man I was actually thinking of you. (Hard to imagine.) Dave Spence showed the cell on the six o'clock and we could see the cell outside the trailer headed to CH.

That thang went to the north of us... haven't heard of reports of any damage........... and stop thinkin' about me...yer makin me nervous :P

and stop thinkin' about me...yer makin me nervous :P

HA HA HA HA HA ... Thilly guy. :lol::lol::lol:

*hit man from our vantage point THAT was one wicked storm. And Old Dave said it was headed for Claresholm.

Dave's a weatherman... what can I say? :rolleyes:

And in keeping with the gist of this thread and my new title.... SO HOW COME.......when I drive over an hour to do some fishing, the wind blowing so frickin' hard it's damn near impossible to practice any sort of line control whatsoever and the consequential discovery that I had left my @*&%%@$$# spool of fastsink at home ????? The wind probably quit right after I got POed and left <_< <_< <_<