Fly Fusion Forums

Some K Lake Shots From This Season

lonefisher

Hey I think a couple of these were posted on the other site but since someone mentioned it I figured I would post some pics of the k lakes from this year. Heres a few of the first batch the rainbows..... (ok a couple bulls slipped in as well) Still have to add a couple more to the rainbows but I gotta get em off my cam. I have a pic of bloom with a rediculous bow from the lower...... now to find my camera LOL

Anyways first photo post on the new site so enjoy.......... that is if it works of course good chance I screwed something up

I will try and post the bulls tommorrow or sometime

P2220106pssmall1.jpg

P2220111pssmall.jpg

P3050187pssmall.jpg

IMG_2156ps.jpg

IMG_2210ps1.jpg

IMG_2127.jpg

IMG_2134.jpg

IMG_2149.jpg

Lone,

I remember most of those well. Some amazing sized rainbows in there, eh? It seems so long ago already those wintery shots all bundled-up. Summer's here & there's more of 'em out there! Thanks for posting those awesome pics of those amazong fish. I have to say the guy in the green jacket in the 6th picture is a strikingly handsome fella.

no problem MTB go right ahead. And as per your message I can send you the big files if you prefer I just figured in this scale they would likely be big enough but if you want the full size pics I think they run around 3500 pixels each and I can email you the ones you want. A couple were off other cams as well and I may not have the full size files. Anyways just let me know

I think I'll probably just use the pictures with only a fish in the frame anyways.

The ones with Glen in them might be risky to put up though. Might bring on a lot of attention from the Ladies that might stop by my Face Book page.... :P