Fly Fusion Forums

Yahooo!!!!

Too wet and sloppy to work moo cows outside so's everything been pushed back a week......... so wheredahell can I go fissin' considerin' I suck @ lakes and ain't equipped for same?

Yeah the movin' lake aka DeBow.. definitely an option but since I haven't fished it for at least 10-12 yr I may not be humble enough to be publicly humiliated :D I also hear a rumour that the Crow is dropping and there's some stoneflies around from bigassed salmon coloured to little yallar ones and I haven't fished it in only about 8 yr.

Choices... Eeny, meeny, miny, moe, catcha nniii..............................................never mind!

Yer best bet is to go to a branding party, Taco. You might get stepped on, pooped on, bit by your hoss, eaten up my mozzies, wreck your Smithbilt and put your truck in the rubarb on yer way home. But at least you've had more fun than fishing the mud. Up here in the boreal we suffer in silence.

Neil, I spent 40 yrs up to my ears in cowshit and mud, must be kinda like bein' a Legislative Journalist up in Edmonchuck , fishin' storm outlets in mud and the rain could be a refreshin' change,

Guys you are on

Plus you know for sure which end the BS comes outta.

You know the difference between cowboy's cowboy boots and Bronconnier's cowboy boots @ the Kalgree Stampede? Cowboy's cowboy boots have the horseshit on the outside.

Yeah I know....too bad I got outta the cow ownin' biddness 8-10 yr ago :D :D

Ain't Alberta politics peachy.....notice I said cowboys not big ranchers... I have a tough time feelin' sympathy for someone settin' on 10 million worth of land and 6-800 momma cows.

Hey Dave...............................coupla self portraits??? :lol: :lol:

No cows=no cheque. Now that just so darn unfair, Taco.

Cuz if you'd hit the BSE Bingo again I'm almost certain my pal Don Andersen would have taken it off your hands for one of those weed rods he whittles.

14 head at $100 per would just about do it.

I got a nice Orvis Battenkill Mid Arbor with my last double dip of Ralph Bucks.

Please accept my condolences. I can feel yer pain, cowboy.