Fly Fusion Forums

Thanks For The Donations....

My Brother is the Executive Director for the "Autism Aspergers Friendship Society" and to raise money for his Charity, they are holding their Second annual Poker Tournament on May 24th, 2008.

I am posting this hoping to find a few people that might be able to donate either good ol' Cash money, or items/services to give away as prizes in the tournament, (ie-Flies, Walk & Wades, New Cars, etc.) Seriously, any contribution or donation would be greatly appreciated.

Donations of $20 or more, or the estimated cost for the item or service donated will receive a tax receipt of course.

If you are willing to, or interested in helping out, please PM me and I can give you more details.

The Charity's webpage can be found at http://www.aafscalgary.com

I apologize for the dead link in the original post. The Link to the webpage above works.

Also, if you are interested in playing in the Poker Tournament, there is information on the webpage above, or you can PM me and I can give you details.

Thanks in advance for any contributions.

Charitable Registration # : 962472230RR0001

Brett

A great cause MTB. I'll donate a walk and wade on the Bow River and a $100 cash donation.

That's awesome Greg. I hate asking, but I knew the people here in this community would come thru.

I'll PM you the details in the next day or two.

Thanks again.

Just want to say thanks to a few of the great people here for their contributions.

I'd also like to let the people here that might be interested in playing in the tournament to help raise money that there are now a few great Fly Fishing Type Prizes to be won.

There are Fly Boxes, a couple Walk & Wade Guided trips, Etc. thanks to a few charitable people.

If interested in participating in the tournament, the details can be found at the AAFS homepage linked above.

Sorry to anyone that got turned away due to my inbox being full.

The people's generosity here at Fly Fish Calgary caught me by surprise. I've deleted some of my messages to make room now.

Thanks again to everyone for your contributions.

Just wanted to give one last Thank You to the people from this community that contributed to the AAFS.

My apologies for any duplicate PM's or for my Inbox being full at times. In the end, everything has worked out fine I think.

Thanks to the people here that donated over $1000. The kids involved will benefit greatly from your generosity.

Once again, FFC shows how big their hearts are. I will pass on their personal Thank You after turning over the money and prizes on Saturday.