Fly Fusion Forums

2008 Western Canadian Fly Fishing Exposition

It's all in one large building this year right?

It's in the Equiplex, so yes.

So anyone know about the food? I need food, lots and lots of foods, the more the better. So somebody tell me about the food. I don't want to hear "There's a hot dog stand" or "Dairy Queen" is down the street.

Come to think of it Rickr's house wouldn't be too far away. Hey Rickr what's for lunch? :P

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest bigbadbrent

Weedy, if you go into Shawnessy, there is a hell of a good Donair place..called The Donair Place by Canadian Tire

also has a swiss chalet and such

Ya, nothing like a four hour drive back to Edmonton after a donair with special sauce. I remember somebody telling me years ago the burger joint on Southland was great. I tried it just before coming back to Edmonton once. Think Johnny Cash if you know what I mean...

I'll keep the Swiss Chalet in mind though...

Thanks Brent,

Guest bigbadbrent

East Side Marios by the movie theatre would be a good choice.

If you want awesome Italian food, go to Chiantis up by Southcentre

Simply the best breakfast place you'll ever go to is Coras off of 130 Ave off of deerfoot by the superstore and starbucks. Simply the BEST breakfast you'll ever have..no reservations are taken, but its amazing

There is now a coupon posted for you guys to get a couple bucks off the entry fee.

Flyangler and Fly Fish Calgary members can recieve a $2.00 discount on admission. Just sign into the members area on flyangler and pint off the coupon. Present it at the door and be sure to fill in your forum user id in the space provided.

*Note that the login is seperate from your flyfishcalgary or flyangler forum login. (We're working on a solution to this :) )

Members Area

There is food service there as well, wraps, soups beverages, I hear it is much better than at the Max Bell Center. Nothing licenced, but I heard a rumor there were jello shots in the kids area, get there early. :P