Fly Fusion Forums

This Is Hip-hop

Pretty cool riff mang... ;)...lotsa talent there...No joking...Thought that was pretty cool...

Was that you in the beard???... :P

My Brother is Somewhat of a Musican...And can appreciate tallent...As I can, from watching him and his Bros...

This new release should be dope!!!!! Rakaa Iriscience of the Dilated Peoples worked on the new album also Timbuktu and few other greats and up in comers have a hand in it. I think this forth disk will be there sickest and truly ranks them up there with Public Enemy, Rage Againts The Machine and the Saian Supa Crew for World class production and rhymes and strong messages.

Just freaking SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;):o:lol:<_<

This new release should be dope!!!!! Rakaa Iriscience of the Dilated Peoples worked on the new album also Timbuktu and few other greats and up in comers have a hand in it. I think this forth disk will be there sickest and truly ranks them up there with Public Enemy, Rage Againts The Machine and the Saian Supa Crew for World class production and rhymes and strong messages.

Just freaking SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

was that the red green quartet? :lol: