Fly Fusion Forums

Who Is Brave Enough?

I may attempt to fish at Bullshead tomorrow provided the road in is passable..with the snow drifting the way it did in town I wouldn't be surprised if there are 5 foot drifts out that way. May have to pack the snowshoes and mukluks. :lol:

I may attempt to fish at Bullshead tomorrow provided the road in is passable..with the snow drifting the way it did in town I wouldn't be surprised if there are 5 foot drifts out that way. May have to pack the snowshoes and mukluks. :lol:

Only to get there and find the lake frozen over again :P

I have a customer from Atlanta that is up here on a contract. He fly fishes back home but is really keen on heading to the Rockies and getting in to some fish. He usually commutes back to Atlanta every weekend but planned a few weeks ago to stay this weekend and head down to the Crow with a few of my friends.

Not a great introduction to Alberta fly fishing!! He must be freezin' his ass off!!! Poor guy!! I guess if you can fish in this you can fish in anything!

I look forward to hearing the reports!!

I haven't talked to my Atlanta friend yet but his friends told me that he went out on his own Saturday and Sunday and fished the Crow in the snow and cold and finally caught one on Sunday. Ya gotta appreciate his perseverance!!