Fly Fusion Forums

Complaint About Drivers And Their Tires..

OK OK every one is raggin on Calgary Drivers. Don't get me wrong Calgary has some issue 1 being the state of the roads and crazy aggressive drivers. but the worse no.

Ever drive rush hour in Montreal they are freakin insane.

Newark New Jersey crazy ass drivers

Michigan drivers are straight assed loopy

then Calgary

then close is California

So In my opinion that is the bottom 5 in N.America

just my opinion and only of places I have driven enough to form an opinion

Teck

OK OK every one is raggin on Calgary Drivers. Don't get me wrong Calgary has some issue 1 being the state of the roads and crazy aggressive drivers. but the worse no.

Newark New Jersey crazy ass drivers

Michigan drivers are straight assed loopy

then Calgary

then close is California

So In my opinion that is the bottom 5 in N.America

just my opinion and only of places I have driven enough to form an opinion

Teck

Continuing on the total hijack:

I've driven in lots of places. California, I would say, is absolutely the best. People drive fast, but know how to merge, allow people to merge, signal, give room, etc.

Want to see the biggest difference? Watch the merges when a lane ends or a road comes in in Cali vs here. In Cali, people automatically give room for a seamless merge (1 car from one lane, one car from the merging lane). No fighting, no car putting its front bumper against the rear bumper of the car in front to block a merge, and best of all NO STOPPING!!! The merges here are free for alls. Drives me batty.

That said, my biggest problem with driving in Calgary is the total lack of design of the Deerfoot, horrible traffic light patterns (hello, anyone ever heard of timing light to improve flow??) and poor entrances/exits from any road or highway.

Just my two cents....

Just a general question - for those who have never seen it this bad any where else, how big are the places you're comparing to?

...as far as government regulations being good for the economy are you serious?

What is good for the economy is the fact the government requires this inspection which in turn gives rise to needed employment . VERY NEEDED. Mechanics, canadian Tire, parts stores, etc. Then people can EAT.

I have the same opinion of government as most, but, in this case it is a good thing. Keeps the crap of the road which is part of the theme in this thread. Bad drivers are everywhere.

Don't want to be the one to break it to you, but it is a virtual certainty that some of the people posting on this thread are in the lower 50% category (and I include myself as a possible poor driver).

I didn't realize you were a woman. ;)

(Ya go ahead, bring it on, it's just a joke! :D )

yeah but you make record time .. just pick a lane and pray :huh: .. it don't come to 40km/hr for 20km because of regular volume