Fly Fusion Forums

Sharpe's Spey Wading Staff's

speyghillie

Hi Guys,

I will be in Calgary next week to do my Spey clinics, i will be bringing 4 Sharpe's of Aberdeen Wading Staff's with me, (same as silver doctors), because of the weight i can only bring 4.

These are the most popular Wading Staff's in the UK, with a good handle grip, weighted foot with rubber stopper and measurement scale on the side and safety strap, these are one piece.

The cost would be $110.00 for each of the Spey staff's, a great safety tool for wading, that sell here in the UK for around $100.00.

Gordon.

Hi Guys,

I will be in Calgary next week to do my Spey clinics, i will be bringing 4 Sharpe's of Aberdeen Wading Staff's with me, (same as silver doctors), because of the weight i can only bring 4.

These are the most popular Wading Staff's in the UK, with a good handle grip, weighted foot with rubber stopper and measurement scale on the side and safety strap, these are one piece.

The cost would be $110.00 for each of the Spey staff's, a great safety tool for wading, that sell here in the UK for around $100.00.

Gordon.

I've used the Sharp's wading staff for over a year now here on the bow, on small streams and on the big rivers on the coast. Seldom has a product become not only a part of my valued equipment but sorely missed the only time it was forgotten at home. I count this product key for my own safety like an extention of my arm. Thanks again Speyghillie!