Fly Fusion Forums

Only In Calgary...

Haha. Yeah, I saw a bit of that today. It was a gorgeous clear spring day, and then those armageddon-like clouds started surrounding me. I thought swinging a 9ft lightning stick in the middle of the river wasn't a good idea, so I went home after that.

Only in Calgary...

Haha. Yeah, I saw a bit of that today. It was a gorgeous clear spring day, and then those armageddon-like clouds started surrounding me. I thought swinging a 9ft lightning stick in the middle of the river wasn't a good idea, so I went home after that.

Only in Calgary...

yah it was awsome out for a bit and the temp droped pretty quick.

luckly we didnt get rained on!

did anyone get rained on?

its going to be cold tomorow ham! i may or may not come.

depends how much it snows over night

Gotta love Calgary, when the forecasted snow doesn't happen, and then we get a 6+ inch dump of snow out of nowhere that wasn't forecasted. Nice of the weathermen to give us the heavy snowfall warning AS the snow is falling.

Only in Calgary...

Gotta love Calgary, when the forecasted snow doesn't happen, and then we get a 6+ inch dump of snow out of nowhere that wasn't forecasted. Nice of the weathermen to give us the heavy snowfall warning AS the snow is falling.

Only in Calgary...

I was talking about that with a lady on the elevator this morning after my 1.5 hour commute (normally 25 minutes)..

I don't recall hearing ANYTHING about snow today?!?!

I was talking about that with a lady on the elevator this morning after my 1.5 hour commute (normally 25 minutes)..

I don't recall hearing ANYTHING about snow today?!?!

I'm with ya there Birchy. I'm still sitting at my kitchen table playing Scrabble, waiting to leave for work. I think it might just be a snow day. Snow day on April 10th -- effing ridiculous.

If this turns to rain/thundershowers later today as they DID predict, watch what happens to the river....