Fly Fusion Forums

Brutal Attack

Guest guito

This has to be an April fools gag. One Oilers fan can easily handle four Flames fans, so the story has no credibility. Ain't that right BBT?

Did you hear CBC radio's story this morning on how Canada's metric commissioner is going to force the CFL to switch from yards to meters. The commissioner, Charles Foot (why didn't he change his name to Charles Meter?) wasn't available for comment.

:P:P:P Terry

Guest Sundancefisher
I agree they should get whatever the maximum is, unfortunately they probably will get off with little jail time.

They should be put in jail... Then maybe people will learn that to see a fan with a jersey from another city is a compliment to the excitement hockey brings to fans! In jail all they will get complimented on is their pretty looks in the shower!!!!!

"I got jumped once by three homeless guys," he said.

Parker said he's been punched or beaten on two other occasions downtown.

So he has been jumped before????? sounds like he has a mouth that he can't back up and if you read into the story it was 5 on three not 5 on 1.This kind of crap should never happen but I think the media is twisting this one just a little.

I have been to Oiler Flames games up in Edmonton and have seen a few Flames fans get pushed and punched by Oiler Fans so this does go both ways but if you go shooting your mouth off the chances are good that you might get into something.

I wear all my colours when I go up there for games and as long as I keep my mouth shut and keep to myself the worst that happens is the odd F you or thesame lame old joke's that Edmonton fans recycle.

I wear this in Edmonton when I go up for the Stamps games with no issues so far

P1010308-1.jpg

It seems ther's a little more to this than was mentioned above.

The guy didn't deserve to get jumped and beaten by four guys, BUT if could learn to keep his mouth shut,

maybe these things wouldn't happen to him. The way the story goes here is he was Beekin pretty hard so a little discretion might have kept him from getting a beating.