Fly Fusion Forums

Ganaraska Last Weekend

I didn't actually fish, just went down to check things out. There were a few nice looking steelhead pulled out and a CO checking and taking picks of everyones catches. It's crowded like this because there is only a couple hundred meters you can fish in season right now.

post-1-1206591059.jpg

post-1-1206591070.jpg

Don... serious old fart moment...you other guys just ignore us. On August 6, 1966 I was camped in a ridge-pole tent up on the Skyline in the Porkies. Woke up at 4 AM with the roof caved in. We had 3 inches of wet glop on the tent and ground. We drove into the Pass to see the boss and he wondered WTF were were doing in town instead of working--no snow anywhere except the Porkies. (I've no idea why I remember the exact date.)

End of hijacking.

Guest RedWiggler
I didn't actually fish, just went down to check things out. There were a few nice looking steelhead pulled out and a CO checking and taking picks of everyones catches. It's crowded like this because there is only a couple hundred meters you can fish in season right now.

post-1-1206591059.jpg

post-1-1206591070.jpg

I like the guy all decked out in Cammo trying to blend in to the parking lot.