Fly Fusion Forums

Neighbors - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly, Then The Weird..

We all have neighbors, some very likable, some not, weird ones, nosy ones, quiet ones, loud ones, etc. Then you have my neighbor, nice guy, but sometimes I have to wonder. This is my neighbor story for today, one of just many.

As I was pulling out of my driveway today I stopped to say a quick "Hello" to my neighbor. He asks if I saw a "weirdo" earlier in the day. I say "no" and ask "why". He proceeds to explain to me that earlier in the day someone left a crap underneath a Sun newspaper on his driveway. I ask "dog crap"? He says "no". I ask, "You mean someone crapped on your driveway and covered it up?" He says "Yes". I pissing myself laughing by now thinking why would someone take a crap on his driveway. So we leave and go do our errands, come home and there it still is, the newspaper with the crap underneath. He must be afraid to touch it. So my wife phones the neighbors to have a little fun with them. Then I phone them and have a little more fun with them by telling them the crap has disappeared (someone took it). They fall for it. This is where it stands as of this posting. :D

So how are your neighbors?

I hate it when people have a dump in my driveway......it sticks in the lugs of my workboots and the wintertime the neighbours think I'm nuckin' futs drivin' around with the windows rolled down and the heater goin' full blast.