Fly Fusion Forums

Icky

EdB

Has anybody here dealt with Icky Flies? How long did shipping take. Are the flies durable? Price seems to good. Was thinking of trying some a was just looking for a little feed back.

Thanks Ed

troutslayer.

shipping takes 2-3 days.

flies are great only ones that i have ever had a problem with are brassies.

sometimes the peacock hurl comes off, thsi could be from horrible casts etc.

i have been ordering flies from them for over 6 months now.

and thats all i have to complain about.

i also picked up some tippet and leaders from them.

its compareable to rio. im happy with it and will deffinattly be picking more up.

give it a shot im sure you will like them

I fished a few of the flies from Icky last year and they were comparable to the ones I usually buy for tripple the cost. One of the guys I fish with also uses them and seems to have great luck with them on all waters. I am about to restock my box for the season and wouldn't consider anything but icky...good selection, great price, quick delivery.

mkm

I order 36...you order......125.....allways tring to one up me eh Rick.....Stinkin Texan's...everythings BIGGER in Texas...Violence_221.gif Just Kidding(about the texas thing not the one up-en me)

Sorry about that Ed, but I only have like a dozen nymphs left!

Thats it Rick...sorry... I was really tring to still the pot there. Get some real bashing started here. Ya know..the fun kind instead of all the serious bashing that seems to be going on.

Got my flyies in the mail today. Took 3 days...they look great. The clousers look awsome as well as the PMD. I heard these guys are on this forum so i just wanted to say thanks and i will definately be ordering some more. I would recomend these flies to all. Fast service,great price, and nice looking flies. I'll let you all know how they fish soon.

Thanks again

Ed