Fly Fusion Forums

Spey Ghillie's Bar Stool

Glenbow

Ok guys,

It cant be mine , i need more room at the front and less at the back, Friday night was......... interesting to say the least, but made me feel so bad on Saturday morning, Calgary is a fun place when you where a Kilt thats for sure.Will tell my buddy Jock you found his bar stool, if its not his in must be made for a Canadian guy, everything in Scotland is so much bigger.

Got to fly off tomorrow, so will see you guys when i get back.

Gordon.

Ok guys,

It cant be mine , i need more room at the front and less at the back, Friday night was......... interesting to say the least, but made me feel so bad on Saturday morning, Calgary is a fun place when you where a Kilt thats for sure.Will tell my buddy Jock you found his bar stool, if its not his in must be made for a Canadian guy, everything in Scotland is so much bigger.

Gordon.

Funny...Jock said it was yours?

Ok guys,

Gordon.

well, we'll double check with Jock if not we'll have to do a "cinderella" fitting to find out who the stool fits ... :P

EDIT - we'll need a volunteer to check for proper fit .. cause ain;t gonna be I

now you tell me, when i'm out of Calgary.

Abit of History about us Scots.

Long, long time ago when Britain had an empire, not a good thing but there was such a time, people where taken from the all over the world and brought to the UK, people from the Pacific Islands, south America and all over Africa, as these people settled here in Scotland , i think if i remember my history it was because we had good TV or something like that.

Anyway we are a part of all that people, if fact the first Scot was a coloured chap from Africa called Shaft Macpherson, (he is still on our coins), and i guess thats what make us Scots special, we are good looking because of our history with the Pacific Island, great dancers because of our South Americian history, and will wear a kilt with nothing underneath except what Shaft Macpherson Gave us.

One day Canada will have people of different colours in there millions and thing like trains for people, a day to look forward to.

Got to go this Jetlag is not fun, but i will be back in coooow tooown, soooon .

Gordon.

Hey Mr Glenbow,

There is something wrong with that statement..............Canada has a fly fishing team. :lol: , i bet if you check all the team members, they are all from MACLEOD TRAIL , got to be, my great, great uncle worked on the road, if my history is correct he was was there doing some computer stuff around 1890 or summit like that.

You did'nt know i was a Scottish History Major, been a while, but i can still remember these details.