Fly Fusion Forums

Snowbee Braided Leaders

headscan

Picked up intermediate and fast sink Snowbee braided leaders from Courtney yesterday. The first noticeable thing about them is that there is almost no memory to them and a little stretch. They're only 5' long and taking one end in each hand and giving a light pull straightens them right out.

Looking forward to trying them out on the water, but looking out the window and at the forecast I don't think I'll have a chance to for a little while...

I picked up a CND GPS 5/6 Spey line for my little Deer Creek 6126.

And of course a Vac-Rac , Pro Combi, that will transport all 8 of my Spey rods at the same time!

And a couple hundred wet flies, four fly boxes....but.. I did not buy another Spey rod!

I picked up a CND GPS 5/6 Spey line for my little Deer Creek 6126.

And of course a Vac-Rac , Pro Combi, that will transport all 8 of my Spey rods at the same time!

And a couple hundred wet flies, four fly boxes....but.. I did not buy another Spey rod!

Heh, I did. Snowbee 13' 8/9 with a Snowbee XS Scandinavian floating line. Even got down to the river for an hour or so yesterday to test it out. Also got a few casting pointers from Francois from Whistler Fly Fishing.

sweet sticks....i spent a pretty penny..picked up a goran anderson 6120 with a evotec too match..a snowbee single handed line frmo courtney adn some poly leaders...could have spent 1000s

Was that the line you and Colin were talking about in the Sharkskin thread? Snowbee seems to have a pretty wide variety of lines available. I think I counted about a dozen single hand lines on their site...