Fly Fusion Forums

Bigfoot Discovered

Weedy1

Yes Birchy there is a Sasquatch, the only problem is it's on Mars. You can relax now........ or can you? It looks a lot like what has been witnessed on Earth. Did they come from Mars to Earth? Have the Martians invaded the Earth? Is this the beginning of The War of the Worlds. Everyone run, run for your life! :lol:

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/nasa-images-sp...s/57223-11.html

230108nasamarsimage248.jpgsasquatch01.jpg

Image from Mars.....................................................Image from Earth

heh heh.. aren't you a joker!

Funny how they said it's causing a stir though... it's kind of neat that it's shaped that way, but it just looks like a rock outcropping to me.

Yeah I was wondering what kind of 36yroldlivinginhismom'sbasement mind could conceive a nikkid chick outta that..

Bigfoot or not,

The full sized landscape shot is very, very cool.

It looks like Death Valley. I love how you can see the wind shaped dunes and the layered rock formations. Geological process that you see on earth, but on a different planet!!!

If only the martians had heeded the scientists advice and worked to stop climate change... the fishing could have been awesome (especially when humans would have introduced brook trout).

Bigfoot or not,

The full sized landscape shot is very, very cool.

It looks like Death Valley. I love how you can see the wind shaped dunes and the layered rock formations. Geological process that you see on earth, but on a different planet!!!

If only the martians had heeded the scientists advice and worked to stop climate change... the fishing could have been awesome (especially when humans would have introduced brook trout).

No doubt man!! Pretty amazing when you stop and think about it... that these pictures we're looking at are being sent to us from a completely different planet!

Sorta pokin' the tiger a bit there, eh Harps? I don't think you can fire up the Global Warming debate again today. Everyone's in a pretty good mood waiting to go to the show.

No doubt man!! Pretty amazing when you stop and think about it... that these pictures we're looking at are being sent to us from a completely different planet!

I know what you mean, but after a few trips to see my inlaws the wonder wore off :blink:

(I am so glad my wifey don't read this site)

Teck

Sorta pokin' the tiger a bit there, eh Harps? I don't think you can fire up the Global Warming debate again today. Everyone's in a pretty good mood waiting to go to the show.

I thought Clive or Al may need a jab in the ribs... I threw the Brook trout in for Taco.

:D

Gotta stay awake somehow today... I hate office review times.