Fly Fusion Forums

I Have Read A Lot Of Good Chit

Guest Sundancefisher

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/sto...08541_200308541

At first I thought it would be handy on road trips with the kids but then....highway use is probably not appropriate.

:-)

Sun

It says not recommended when vehicle is in motion as it gets slippery when wet. WTF!! That's hilarious... but I guess someone somewhere would probably climb out the back window of a truck doing 60 mph and ...

The best part of that whole thing is that it is cammo...

DW

It says not recommended when vehicle is in motion as it gets slippery when wet. WTF!! That's hilarious... but I guess someone somewhere would probably climb out the back window of a truck doing 60 mph and ...

The best part of that whole thing is that it is cammo...

DW

You're telling me that if your buddy decides to take a seat there that you wouldn't jump in the vehicle and take it for a drive? You may hang around with a better bunch of guys than I do :)

You're telling me that if your buddy decides to take a seat there that you wouldn't jump in the vehicle and take it for a drive? You may hang around with a better bunch of guys than I do :)

Yah... I'd be careful about that.....if someone fell off while the vehicle was in motion..............could leave a bad skidmark -_- -_- -_-

Ok... now that would be funny, and I can see it happening, probably to me. "Hey you guys... quit it... that's not funny!"