Fly Fusion Forums

Airflow Multi-tip Heads

alhuger

Does anyone know if the Airflow Multi tip head measurement includes by default the tips? The box states a 52 foot head but it comes with a series of poly tips, I am wondering if they are included in the 52 foot measurement. I realize I could go down to the garage and measure but I am hoping someone knows off the top of their head :rolleyes:

-al

Typically the head measurement is without the tips...Ie: the Skagit(Rio) 27 plus your tip...Elixir head length plus tip of choice.

Apparently the new Air-Flo Multi-tip lines have less coiling...and thats a good thing..

C

I hear also that the weather is good this week-end in the Calgary area>>time to get out there

C

Typically the head measurement is without the tips...Ie: the Skagit(Rio) 27 plus your tip...Elixir head length plus tip of choice.

Apparently the new Air-Flo Multi-tip lines have less coiling...and thats a good thing..

C

I hear also that the weather is good this week-end in the Calgary area>>time to get out there

C

Thanks Courtney, appreciate it. The weather is stunning here, just about to take my daughter to the park.

-al