Fly Fusion Forums

Nfr - Gas Plus?

birchy

worked for a gas plus gas station when I was 15 or so..... in fact my first fake ID was a "Gas Plus Employee ID" LOL got me into the bikini bar off 17th ave in Calgary among others.... It was confiscated by the RCMP about 2 months later....... I don't think the gas was any different but to tell the truth I have no idea.......

Fas Gas Plus is run by Parkland Income Fund, and like most independents, they get their gas from local major refineries. See the following excerpt from their 2006 Annual Report. In other words, it's all the same stuff. And no, I don't work for them. Terry

A key success factor for Parkland is our ability to have secure sources of fuel supply at competitive prices. Parkland

continues to enjoy strong relationships with all three major refiners in Western Canada. We work closely with our

supply partners to ensure that all contractual obligations are met or exceeded. Parkland maintains lifting rights

at most western refineries and primary terminals which provide maximum flexibility to best serve our customers.

In 2006 we worked diligently to ensure that Parkland met new regulatory requirements by the Canadian

government for Ultra Low Sulphur Diesel as well as the introduction of Ethanol Blended Fuel in Saskatchewan.

i use gas plus gas all the time

have been for 2 years.

never had a problem but not sure if its cheaper quality

i wouldnt think it would be a big deal.

i have used their preimum gas in my talon before i took it to the track.

i ran better times on the 1/4 mile then i do using co-op gas.

You want cheap gas? Crowsnest Trail Outpost on Highway 3 in Brocket. HAHA. I was always sketched out by buying gas there, but when they were selling it for 10 cents or more cheaper then every gas station in 50 kms, its hard not to buy it, and I have never had a problem with it in my vehicle.