• BBT's mother
    • Anything by ladystrange
    • Oh yeah, jet boats on the Bow
    • Stoopid polls
    • All of the above
    • Don't know and don't care
    • None of the above
    • OTHER ??

after a few beers, that's how i play...and my drawers are not dirty...except for when i landed Big Earl...then i shat myself...while wearing my favorite pink leotards :P:lol:

lol :blink:

your deer hair will be ready soon, if anything you can use the hide for your tarzan costume.

DBT LIKES PINK LEOTARDS AHAHAHAAHHAHHHAHAAAA

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmm switch computers and you switch users.......Guess I haven't logged on to this site with this comp since the new beginning when someone ran away with my crayons........

Apparently I am dragonfly too......woohoo

Dave you can nuke that account if you want!

lol :blink:

your deer hair will be ready soon, if anything you can use the hide for your tarzan costume.

DBT LIKES PINK LEOTARDS ON JEFF'S MOM....AHAHAHAAHHAHHHAHAAAA

cool...your mom loves it when i swing around off the headboards like a monkey man... :lol:

Guest bigbadbrent

We played sweet tonight, Erikkson has always been a liability and showed it with that screw up...

Kipper beat Crosby, all i needed to see

he's back baby

i didn't hear me brag once...i'm just saying that with Kip's save pct. being higher than only four goalies or whatever, with the amount of time left and the problems they are facing on defence...it's not going to get better unless a complete 180 is done...

andy, what you only been cheering for the ducks for 10 or so years, cause I hate to say this but the Ducks have not been around for that long, come on now, we all know you secertly cheer for the oilers but are too scared to say so cause you know we here would have to lynch you...........:)

andy, what you only been cheering for the ducks for 10 or so years, cause I hate to say this but the Ducks have not been around for that long, come on now, we all know you secertly cheer for the oilers but are too scared to say so cause you know we here would have to lynch you........... :)

14 years and going strong...i ain't switchin so you guys get used to it... :lol:

Weedy1 if this only wasted 8 minutes you really need to pace yourself, there's a whole lot of down time to go until next season and not enough of these educational threads to last you through the year at this rate.... :rolleyes: