Fly Fusion Forums

Emerging Leech, Bloom's Leech, Etc

bloom

Guest bigbadbrent

hahahahahahahahahaha

The wind theory i've also found very, very true. Wherever the winds blowing to, u need to be there. When we did that Carnavorn hike, the entire lake was windy except one side, so obviously we go to the non-windy side, and catch 1 fish in like an hour or two. Soon as we start working our way around the lake (while it is tough, as the wind was non-stop crowsnest style wind) we hit 24 fish between each me and my buddy..

Guest bigbadbrent

I think everyone has their own specialty in fishing, some can catch fish one way, but can't another, or at least not as successful as others

brent the olive icedub woolybugger was deadly later in the season on our lake crystalridge.yup somedays really weird the simple fly a black tungsten bead dubbed with peacok ice dub sometimes was the only thing they were keying on.

Guest bigbadbrent

Brent bug slayed that lake, where i really started tying them

Gotta get out there again this year, loved that place (specially day after stocking, place is retarded)

Brent bug slayed that lake, where i really started tying them

Gotta get out there again this year, loved that place (specially day after stocking, place is retarded)

i'm still waiting on a dozen from you as well as a step by step that you said you were gonna post...