Fly Fusion Forums

Mouse Attempt

Din

Guest bigbadbrent

hahahahaha, everytime i see a troop of baby ducks following the mom, theres part of my mind that is wishing a monster brown would slam one..

sick, i know

Do Browns on the Bow actually go for these? I tied mine up for pike.

Younger (dumber) versions of myself and brothers used to toss mice "patterns"... (yeah) at bull trout in the early morning after feeding the cattle.

:huh::unsure::blink:

Mice patterns work.

:rolleyes:

Younger (dumber) versions of myself and brothers used to toss mice "patterns"... (yeah) at bull trout in the early morning after feeding the cattle.

:huh::unsure::blink:

Mice patterns work.

:rolleyes:

that reminds me of when my grandpa told me how he used to fish for bulls...he used to tell me that he would go out into the barn and check all the live traps he set the night before and collect all the live mice in a shoebox...then he would take his spinning rod, the mice, and a couple of wooden shingles down to the creek (the Oldman)...he would find a deep pool and walk above it, hook a mouse through the butt, place the mouse on a shingle, and set the shingle afloat...then he would walk downstream and when the shingle entered the pool, he would tug the mouse off the board....use your imagination for the rest (the story gets pretty gory after this part)...