Ffc Campout - Location Poll Part 2

Where to camp  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a spot

• Syncline (Castle river area)
    • Oldman river area near gap somewhere
    • Cataract Creek campground or nearby

Guest bigbadbrent

Not really anywhere near the gap you can camp (let alone the gap winds WILL blow ur tent down..not a maybe, its a WILL, almost blew our tenttrailer over last year), and you wont be fishing alone..period

Sycline for me

Well, I sure hope everyone's invited. I've never met anyone from this board (that I know of) or fished with anyone from the board but I've already cast my votes and plan on attending wherever and whenever it is. I can schedule any day and time off...it's nice being self-employed.

James

here you go.

syncline is located on hwy 774 outside of beaver mines (hwy 507 south of #3) westish, on the way to castle mountain

rivers in the area south of the crow...

north and south lost, suicide, carbondale, lynx, west castle, castle, south castle, north and south york, gardner stretching over 3 valleys but all connected through the back roads (carbondale hall road or river road, the adanak and the lynx road) from 774 and 507 to blairmore.

for stillwaters there is beaver mines lake, lees lake and burmis lake. plus barnaby/southfork

all the water is within 30min drive of the campground. castle, south and west castle are within 5 min. my fav is about a 20 min drive, depending on bovine traffic.

try the link, not sure if it will work, hybrid map and satelite still. if it does, anything that looks like water in those valleys is what i'm talking about

http://ca.maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=h&trf=0&...50272&mag=7