Fly Fusion Forums

Counting Fish - A Long Standing Tradition

off topic again? i dont think this ever was on topic. i understood the topic, just wasnt sure how the first post related.

guess i'm not so religious... damn pegans and their pegan rituals

dancing naked in the firelight around the fire after copious drinks to sooth the pegan gods... no wait, that was my last camping trip

fortunately 1 video was erased, me the BF were having an apparently not so private moment when the night vision video camera came out. i was told all you could see was part of my butt in very very fuzzy out of focus (drunk operator) green haze.

the other video i havent seen. and that was dancing around the campfire sans chemis. the guys didnt know until after the camera man clued in and panned to me. guess you could say i'm not so modest or shy. besides, the guys i camp with have known me for many, many moons. they know i'm just one of the guys. and we're just having some fun.

howling at me. you havent met me yet. i could look broome hilde all warty and haggard, saggy and such ;)