Fly Fusion Forums

Dear Santa...........

PlayDoh

I'm alone this Xmas, which sucks,

lpst_fi.jpg

The guitar is a Les Paul Studio.

If you want you can come over and I'll let you use my Marshall 100W JCM 900 to deafen yourself on X-mas. Mines not a studio, but I got a Les Paul, or as I call it, "The Me" (Paul). lol. That is if you don't have your own stack, I suppose if you can afford a Les Paul Studio @ $2k you likely do. Although few people get to play at chest compression levels when ever they feel like it like me. Although my buddy in the city has deaf neighbors and he plays with a 100W and a 50W stack and 8 12" speakers. Coincidently, he's pretty deaf as well. lol

BTW, I'd check out the used guitars at the shops, their usually willing to get rid of them for next to nothing cause most people wont even look at it if its not new. I honestly couldn't even tell the guitar I bought was used, it looked and played just as good as the LP Studios all around it and I almost choked when he told me it was $400. Actually I heard him tell someone else that it was $400 after I looked at it and assumed it was $2k-$3k. I stood right beside him as buddy looked at it, and as soon as he put it back up I snaged it. I felt like I stole it, lol, and I was anxious to pay for it.

It was flawless, US flag, Hummbuckers, and a free fret job. When you plan on spending $2k+ and get the same thing for $400 its awesome. Long and Mcquaid is almost always cheaper then most places also, and they sell things for just above cost if it sits too long. My processor was almost $200 cheaper then Axe was.

This. It bears my name and so it should be mine. But it won't happen. Ever in my lifetime.

http://www.tiffany.ca/Shopping/Item.aspx?s...n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+

Check out the price - hooooooo eeeeeeyyyyyy

So I'll settle for a regular tennis bracelet and a trip to Mexico in February. Other than that a new set of kick-ass speakers would do too!