Fly Fusion Forums

Lost Fishpond Net

Mukluk

Good afternoon everyone.

I know it's a longshot but I thought I'd throw it out there that I lost my net to the river yesterday, Tuesday, March 15. Was down in Fishcreek Park and my lanyard broke off the handle. It's a green Fishpond hand net. Has a black strap around the top of the hoop with a keyring on it and a magnet (think it's a green magnet..). If you find a matching suspect and are looking for some positive Karma, please get back to me!

On a sub note, fishing was pretty good with the weird up and down weather we had. Caught a couple decent bows on SJW and a little bit of a juicier rainbow on the swing. No Browns, one whitey..

Regards,

Justin M.

Took your advice and posted an ad last night. Thanks Sage. I might just be a cheap skate, but losing a $150.00 net is a little but of a piss off for sure. As long as the lucky recipient isn't a spin fisherman lol.

Took your advice and posted an ad last night. Thanks Sage. I might just be a cheap skate, but losing a $150.00 net is a little but of a piss off for sure. As long as the lucky recipient isn't a spin fisherman lol.

I agree with you man, someones got your net. FishPond *hit aint cheap, hope you get it back.