Fly Fusion Forums

Lynnf - Breathable Wader Pants?

Not yet....but I'm going to. I really want the Cloudveils, but they are just too expensive for how tough I am on waders. I think I'll probably take a drive up to Fish Tales and check out the Dan Baileys. Other than that I'll be ordering online. But I'll be getting them one way or the other. That great big blob of Aquaseal that Mike put on my waders just doesn't cut it for me. Sometimes it has to be all about the fashion :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm kind of torn on this one.

I'm thinking about how few times I ever wade over my waist, combined with the comfort of just having pants, VERSUS the fact that Murphy and his stupid law gets me everytime I think I have a good idea!

I guess one thing that helps my decision is that I really want Wardell's, and I don't think they make wading pants.

I NEVER wade over my waist - if I do then I'm drowning. Goin' to git me a pair tonight!

Lynn,

Trying very hard to avoid all the replies about you getting a pair. Barely able to contain myself. A couple (no pun intended) of very obvious directions I could go.

Good luck with getting the pants! My pocketbook cannot support them (again, no pun intended).

Ya...I already got a pair. And it's probably no coincidence that I've never drowned either. :lol:

And I'm not altogether sure that my fishing partner will agree our pocketbook can support some fancy schmancy new waders either. But I'm a woman. And my mind is made up. ;)