Fly Fusion Forums

Best Geotagging Website?

For years I've been using Flickr for my geotagged images. I store images in albums and before the recent site overhaul I used to be able to view a map for each album. I had a group album of one photo from each of my hike trailheads or parking spots for fishing and from that I could view that album in map view showing my geotagged images.. However the updated flickr got rid of the Map view by album and so now I'm hooped.

What do you guys use for organizing and viewing geotagged images? I'd like to have it on a website so I can access it if I'm not at home... Thanks!

Download Google's Picasa. It allows you to Geo-tag images in Google Earth and displays them on a geo-referenced map.
It's also the best free image library / management software.
You might be able to edit some of them on Picasa-web, which is the online image management tool for google.

If you deal with bigger or RAW images, Adobe Lightroom has geo-tagging capabilities, but the cost is much higher than free.