Fly Fusion Forums

Table Saw For 2 Cuts

so I got my hardwood floor installed and now the tiler is in tiling the other areas.

since we are not doing a transition strip from hardwood to tile, the tiler noticed that one end piece has a few chips on the side so I need to cut a new board of hardwood to replace that one.

none of my friends have a table saw so its looking like im gonna have to rent one from home depot. seems like a waste to rent one for 4 hours at whatever outrageous cost it is for literally one rip cut.

anyone have a table saw I can use for literally 30 seconds tonight? we can share fly fishing stories and im willing to invite you on a drift not this weekend possibly next.

thanks

so I got my hardwood floor installed and now the tiler is in tiling the other areas.

since we are not doing a transition strip from hardwood to tile, the tiler noticed that one end piece has a few chips on the side so I need to cut a new board of hardwood to replace that one.

none of my friends have a table saw so its looking like im gonna have to rent one from home depot. seems like a waste to rent one for 4 hours at whatever outrageous cost it is for literally one rip cut.

anyone have a table saw I can use for literally 30 seconds tonight? we can share fly fishing stories and im willing to invite you on a drift not this weekend possibly next.

thanks

I get home after six pm, and live in the south east.

pm me for directions