Fly Fusion Forums

Oops

Taco

And you guys think flyfishin' is expensive, you oughta try digital photography.. I just sold a bunch of huntin' stuff I don't use anymore and refired an old shelved hobby of mine, so far I'm about 1700 bucks into it and I just spent a 1/2 hr calculating what else I hafta sell and how sneaky I'd hafta be to get a $3600 long lens into the house ;) Damn Woman got eyes in the back of her head.

Might could be I effed up, I may hafta keep working another 20 yrs or so

Yeah and an upgraded kit lens for now, my old manual lenses are backward compatible to the K10D and will do for now or at least until I can relearn how to take a decent picture.

The long lenses I was dreamin' about; http://www.sigmaphoto.com/lenses/lenses_al...amp;navigator=7 or if they ever make one of these in a DA/K mount http://www.sigmaphoto.com/lenses/lenses_al...amp;navigator=3

Yeah I've seen some positive writeups about ol' Bigma, I'll have a hard look at it when I get to that point, damn thing looks to need wheels though :lol:

Thanks for the offer but I got enough Pentax compatible stuff left over from the "Iwannabeawildlifephotographer" stage of my personal growth to do me for now. :D

Thanks for the offer but I got enough Pentax compatible stuff left over from the "Iwannabeawildlifephotographer" stage of my personal growth to do me for now. :D

"Iwannabeawildlifephotographer" ?

You mean the "Iwannabeanakedchickphotographer" stage passed you by? ;)

"Iwannabeawildlifephotographer" ?

You mean the "Iwannabeanakedchickphotographer" stage passed you by? ;)

ROTFFLAFAO!!! Oh I tried that too but I had trouble finding a film processor who'd send my pictures back <_< <_< By the time I did my uhh.... somewhat "freespirited" girlfriend had moved on................................................missed opportunities :rolleyes:

Naa, I'll just switch to cheap beer and practice up on my puppy dog look.........that and a handful of petunias works most of the time :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You better hope that the cheap beer and flowers do the trick...ain't no way I can picture a puppy dog face working for you :lol: