Fly Fusion Forums

New To Ffc

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to indroduce myself; Moved to Lethbridge last year and havent done much fishing as I settle into a new job and new house. I have been flyfishing for about 10 years but really got into it the last few. I started fishing west of Calgary but am really looking forward to exploring South Western Alberta and Montana. I have done several trips down south in the last couple years so know my way around. If anyone is ever looking for a fishing partner or ride I am in.

FlyfishSWAB

• Like 1

Welcome to a fellow Lethbian. Looks like you are newer to the forum than I, but I am way newer to the sport, having just started last summer. If you haven't stumbled on them yet, you may also want to check out the Chinook Waters Fly Fishing Club on Facebook. They brought a couple films here last year (IF4 & F3T) , and do some other good stuff (beer & flies during the winter for example).

If you are around the Oldman/Livingston area.....drop by the "Cutty Hut"!!

I've yet to visit the infamous Cutty Hut myself, but hope to get to the upper Oldman a few times this year. I hear it is something every member here has to do before your post count will be allowed to surpass 100.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...