Fly Fusion Forums

Putting Up Christmas Decorations (And Memories)

Its that time, the weather is great and the decorations are going up. Time to work with the Kids, they are the ones up the latter nowadays, don't want e hanging off the edge of ladders any more (funny my kids are in their 30 but their still my kids). Love this time of year, bringing out the decorations, some new some old. The old ones bring back memories of times gone by and along with people sorrily missed.

This might be a good place to post your decorations once their up. Your positive Holiday experiences or feelings about the season.

max48xmas_zps84e75687.jpg

Bought my first house in June.

Put up lights on my "own" house for the first time this year. I was pretty excited to do it. With the new clips you can buy, sure is a lot easier than when I was a kid doing it with dad.

Started small, just the front eveastrough and two trees for this year. Will add more ech year. Lights sure are more expensive than I thought they would be. $200 didn't go very far. I kept thinking about fly fishing equipment I could have bought. But I'm sure my 2 year old nephew will like it.

• Like 2