Fly Fusion Forums

Any Recomendations For A Trusted Mover

I just used Fast Friendly Careful moving company on a friends recommendation..

Mike runs the company and usually brings 2 or 3 guys. They packed our kitchen wares into boxes (very carefully), packed our whole house and garage storage and unpacked in 12 hours. I disassembled all of our furniture and the guys wrapped them all in blankets. $169/hour, and it would be less time if you packed everything yourself. Good rating on the BBB

A few dings on some items here and there, but so far nothing significant has been unboxed. All of the furniture made it no problem, and there were only a few dings in our walls. Mike said he'd replace anything they broke and just to let him know..

www.excellentmovers.com

Let me know if you need any more info

Stay away from Metropolitan Movers. Had a contract to provide 3 men. 2 showed up. Needless to say I didn't get all my stuff moved. Good thing the people that were renting our house let me store some stuff there. When I complained they said that when 2 men showed up and started working that was my acceptance of only having 2 men. And they "only charged me for 2 men". Yah, but it was a 3 man job. Brutal!!!

• 2 weeks later...