Fly Fusion Forums

Few More Flower Pics!

BigFoamy

I water them :) my wife must have planted them a few years back because they just appeared, she doesnt garden or anything so i took it over, horticulture is my background. IMO lilies just grow regardless, I had worms last year on my day lilies and they where crap, some didn't open, the ones that did where half eaten :( anyways they come back every year, ive only got two stargazers but am happy that a new plant grew this season, hopefully next year we'll get a couple more. Ive only recently took to growing my own flowers the last two three seasons, I really enjoy it, cant wait till next year!

• 2 weeks later...

How is it that I'm just seeing these pics???

Probably 'cuz I've been pretty busy fishing every day for the past week, I reckon.

Great shots, dude!

I do love me some flower pics. :kicks:

My wife loves stargazers. I used to think that they were gorgeous, but stinky.

I guess they grow on a person; now I like walking into the house to find the aroma of stargazers permeating the whole place!

Man, those fennel flowers sure do protect their seed pods; would not want to sit on one of those bad boys!

I saw these flowers alongside a mountain stream on Thursday; they seemed very popular with the locals...

b7SAJw.jpg